Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Salads! 09/12/12

Today's salads were absolutely amazing! The first salad was a leek salad. I have never had leeks before, so this was a new experience. The leeks were sort of slimy, and I haven't quite decided whether I liked them or not.

The barbecue chicken salad, I didn't expect to be sweet. The corn added sweetness to each bite. I also liked the crunchiness of the chip like pieces. I did like the overall flavor of the salad.

The pomegranate seed and feta cheese salad was very good. The goat cheese was slightly salty, which went really well with the lettuce.

My all time favorite salad of the day, today was the Ceasar Salad. I absolutely love Ceasar Salad, and this one hit the top charts. The lettuce was crunchy and juicy, and the homemade croutons were to die for. Each bite of the croutons was full of a buttery aroma, but the one thing that pushed it over the top was the garlic. I never thought that Ceasar Salad would taste good with garlic in them, but it was probably the best salad I ever tasted! It seems to me that every day the salads just keep getting better and better!!
~Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment