Thursday, September 6, 2012

Easy Reheat 09/06/12


I am usually an extremely busy person, so having time to come up with dinner is limited. Most days  I just have enough time to throw something in the microwave. Unfortunately, a lot of microwave meals are unhealthy and don't taste good. That's why I like preparing a meal over the weekend when time is more available, and then reheating leftovers for dinner during the week.

My favorite, and easiest dish to have is Quiche. It is quick and easy to heat up while still retaining its delicious flavor. In the picture above, my Quiche has a whole wheat pie crust and two cheeses, cheddar and pepper jack. It is full of vegetables like onions and spinach, and it pairs well with homemade potato salad and raw vegetables. Quiche is delicious, easy to prepare, and makes enough to last the week, so it is a good meal. However, I have found what makes it a great meal is the secret of adding fresh bacon to the mix.

No comments:

Post a Comment